Friday, March 09, 2007

 

Snowday...I wish

Hi everyone. I thought that I better drop you all a line and let you know about what is happening. I have a few books here to get through and then the reviews will be posted. I just finished a book for Technical Communications and it should be published soon in the journal.

The new Harry Potter book will be released on July 7...Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. A very interesting title for the 7th and final book of the series. I am looking forward to getting a hold of this book and reading it, as I am a BIG Harry Potter fan. Fingers crossed that Professor Snape is good and not evil as the book is making us believe.

If your interested have a look at Nielsen Bookscan site for the Top 10 list of books for Australia. Let me know if you have read any of them.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?